How to Maintain Wheel Excavators
Fujian Xinyuan Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
Maintaining a wheel excavator is important to keep it in good condition and ensure its longevity. Here are some basic steps for maintaining a wheel excavator:
1. Read the manual: Read the manual and become familiar with the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance procedures and schedule.
2. Inspect the machine: Regularly inspect the machine for any signs of wear and tear, leaks, or other issues. Check the hydraulic lines, hoses, and fittings for any damage or signs of wear. Inspect the filters, belts, and hoses to ensure they are not damaged or worn out.
3. Lubricate the machine: Regularly lubricate the machine according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. This includes the hydraulic system, boom, bucket, swing circle, and other moving parts.
4. Check the fluid levels: Check the fluid levels regularly, including engine oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, and fuel. Make sure the levels are correct and the fluids are clean.
5. Change the filters: Change the filters regularly to prevent debris from entering the system and causing damage. This includes the air filter, fuel filter, hydraulic filter, and transmission filter.
6. Check the tracks and tires: Regularly check the tracks or tires for wear and damage. Replace them if necessary.
7. Clean the machine: Regularly clean the machine to remove dirt, dust, and debris. This will help prevent corrosion and damage to the paint and components.
8. Store the machine properly: Store the machine in a dry, secure location when not in use. Cover it to protect it from the elements.
By following these basic maintenance steps, you can help ensure that your wheel excavator stays in good condition and continues to perform effectively. Additionally, be sure to follow any additional maintenance guidelines provided by the manufacturer to keep your machine running smoothly for years to come.